First, the “report” comes from the pathetic beltway crowd of journalist narrative engineers; so there’s likely little-to-no substance to the construct. However, that said, if Bill Barr is so weak, pathetic and incapable of doing his job, that he needs to threaten to resign if President Trump tweets his opinion, then Barr is in the wrong profession.…Unless, of course, President Trump’s pressure on Bill Barr is actually forcing the Attorney General to do something the AG is predisposed not to undertake. Which, given the background history of Bill Barr, is also entirely possible.
If you stay out of the weeds and look at the bigger picture it is clear to see the media are all-in, desperate to retain the Big Lie that Russia was responsible for hacking the DNC servers and releasing the DNC emails. The reason is simple: the ‘Russia hack of the DNC’ is the foundation for the Russia election interference narrative.
The NYTimes,hardly a conservative rag, covered accusations of discrimination against female employees by Mike Bloomberg.
From a past article the Times noted a number of accusations and lawsuits filed against Bloomberg.
Three high-level female employees — Jill Patricot, Janet Loures and Tanys Lancaster — said they were demoted and had their pay cut after they disclosed that they were pregnant…the three women asserted that Mr. Bloomberg has been far more involved in running Bloomberg L.P. than he had let on. A day later, the mayor acknowledged that he has been in touch with executives at the company, including its chief executive, Lex Fenwick, and that he had been told about the lawsuit.
This was not the first time Mr. Bloomberg’s company — he still owns a 68 percent stake — faced such accusations. In 1996 and 1997, the company was hit with four lawsuits filed by female employees accusing the company of sexual discrimination or harassment.
Trump will never step down
How many terms did Mike Bloomberg get away with serving as mayor of NYC?
It’s only humor people. A meme by Carpe Donktum.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 21, 2019
and this is just for starters…
He insinuated that not only some minorities are responsible for most crimes,he insinuated that nearly ALL are responsible for crimes and that they ought to be thrown against the wall during stop and frisk. He even claimed that an “enormous cohort” of young black and Latino males “don’t know how to behave in the workplace.”
Now imagine if Pres Trump had said anything even remotely close to what Mini Mike has said.
Donald Trump Lacks Compassion
How many times have people been told that Trump is not worried about people with pre-existing conditions or that he’s going to deprive people of health care especially the handicapped and disabled.
Remember Sarah Palin saying government run health care would have death panels? Remember how she was ridiculed?
Comparison(ONE example. I could cite others)
Bloomberg thinks government bureaucrats should get to decide who lives and who dies? The Democrats are forever trying to frighten seniors that Republicans are going to cut off their Medicare and/or Social Security.Not to worry. Bloomberg will just leave them to die.
You think that well known NYC soda ban was as far as Mayor Bloomberg intended to go?
- Smoking in commercial establishments like bars and restaurants (2003)
- Smoking in public spaces (2011)
- Cigarette sales to those under 21 (2013)
- Sales of “flavored” tobacco products (2009)
- Smoking e-cigarettes in public spaces (2013) ***
- Cigarette in-store displays (2013)
- Cars in Times Square (2009)
- Cars from driving in newly created bike lanes (2007-2013)
- Cars causing congestion below 60th Street in Manhattan (2007) *
- Speeding on residential “slow zones” (2013)
- Illegal guns (2006-2013) **
- Sodium levels in processed foods (2010) **
- Trans-fats in restaurants (2006)
- Loud headphones (2013) **
- Styrofoam packaging in single-service food items (2013)
- Sodas larger than 16 ounces (2012) *
- Collection of yard waste and grass clippings during certain times of year (2003-2013)
- Organic food waste from landfills (2013) **
- Commercial music over 45 decibels (2013)
- Chain restaurant menus without calorie counts (2008)
- The posting of signs in “city-owned grassy areas” (2013)
- Non-fuel-efficient cabs (2007)
- New cabs that aren’t Nissan NV200s (2013) *
- Greenhouse gas emissions (2007)
- Government buildings that aren’t LEED-certified (2005)
- Non-hurricane-proof buildings in coastal areas (2013)
- Black roofs (2009) **
- Construction cranes over 25 years old (2013)
- No. 6 and No. 4 “heavy” heating oils (2011)
- Less than a 2-1 ratio of female and male restrooms in new public buildings (2005)
- Cell phones in schools (2006)
- Two-term limits for city elected officials (2008) *(funny this didn’t apply to him when he held office)
When you break the big laws, you do not get liberty; you do not even get anarchy. You get the small laws. ~ G.K. Chesterton
One of Robert Mueller’s former top prosecutors said the outside prosecutor picked to review the case against retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn is a ruse to investigate President Trump’s perceived enemies.
Andrew Weissmann, a former Justice Department official who was known as Mueller’s “pit bull” during the Russia investigation, said the Justice Department swapped out the “loser case” of Andrew McCabe, who escaped criminal charges on Friday for allegedly lying to investigators about authorizing media disclosures, for a fresh one targeting top former FBI officials, including McCabe, led by Jeffrey Jensen, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri.
“All they did was swapped out a loser case for starting an investigation that is going to be of Comey, McCabe, Pete Strzok,” Weissmann told MSNBC host Chuck Todd.
By: Brian Evans
In January of 2018, KMOV’s Lauren Trager broke a story that alleged that Republican Gov. Eric Greitens, who was very popular with Missourians, not only had an extramarital affair with his hairdresser, Katrina Sneed but alleged that he was blackmailing her. Lauren Trager claimed that the news outlet had spent months investigating before breaking the story…