By Larry Johnson,Aug 21,2021 Published in the Gateway Pundit
Republican Leaders Are Missing in Action As Patriots Rot in Jail – Shocking Letter Released from Jan. 6 Political Prisoner By Larry Johnson Published August 20, 2021 at 7:28am
The unjust political imprisonment of American citizens who entered the Capitol on January 6, many at the invitation of Capitol Police, continues and it is a horror show. There are a few Republican politicians denouncing this injustice, but the leadership is as mute as Helen Keller. These Americans are being held without bail while actual criminals guilty of murder, assault and theft are allowed to walk around.To help you appreciate the new American Gulag, please read the following letter from Jeff McKellop (hat tip to Brian Cates). Here is the actual letter (you can find the text below the photos)
Not sure if you’ve got the full news of the psychological chess game we are playing in here?
My name is Jeff McKellop, I was 22 yrs in the Army. 10 yrs in Special Forces, ODP 394 & 395.
When or upon retirement, I became a contractor for the government. I’ve spent almost 30 yrs supporting & working for our government. Not one day have I ever been more disappointed & let down by our country than the current election process & the geriatric sleepwalking, fool. Whew! Got that out.
So; this is what we are experiencing @ this time
- Isolation: When meeting w/ anyone outside this facility, (regardless of social distance, mask, hand sanitizer & plastic barrier, I got 14 days lockdown each time. No contact w/ anyone in the cell block, temp checked on once. Put in the furthest cell away from anyone. Allowed 20 min a day outside cell. No contact, back in.
- First 4 months: chained and shackled, brought down the hallway for medical, (guards) “Dead Man Walking”: He is be Trump, He be Trump supporter”, inciting violence from other inmates walking freely in the hallways. (Inmates} “F**k you honky ass motherf**ker! I’ll f**king kill you!” (Guards laughing)” List is endless with the “set up for failures” this station has to offer us. Names! Alexander, Hays, Pinky, Armstrong, etc….these people would transfer inmates to other areas of the facility & snap check their cells for legal paperwork. I received a huge packet of legal paperwork. Names, places, photos, my entire history, my children’s history, neighbors, on & on. I was pulled from my cell @ 10 pm to see medical. (Of course, no one there) I was seriously worried I was going to get beat or killed, I waited for 30 min. No one showed. Escorted back to cell. First thing I noticed? All my legal paperwork gone.
- Any time you speak out? Lockdown, no food.
- Snap inspections, good cop, bad cop.
- False paperwork, guards fill out false complaint forms using “n” word, supporting violence [next page]….supporting racial separation, unleashing guards upon us. Pulled out of cells for Q & A group 3rd grade meeting where guards forget why their yelling @ us.
- Ranking officials randomly show & yank us out of the cells. Once again, racial, food, guards, living conditions, Q & A
- Conditions of cells (here we go) Human fecal matter smashed in the angle of beds. Smashed into the corners of the rooms; black mold spraying from air vents, black mold & rust in windows; informed guards of the situation. They move us around to other rooms. Still I have to clean my own cell. My once white hand rag is brown. Water taste of pure metal. I have a taste [in my mouth] as if I’ve been sucking on a penny all day.
- Food is cold, smashed, burned, not enough, one inmate left his bologna sandwich overnight on his desk. Had mold next day. Told guards: All inmates removed from cells for Q & A. Told if we don’t like, we can throw it out, that’s all your going to get. Dinner almost 5 days a week, baloney or PB & J, for dinner 3-4 cookies, wet chips, maybe bologna, pack of Kool Aid, two slices of white bread, etc. Schools get better meals.
- Meet w/legal or legal phone calls: deliberately brought to meetings late, so you only have 20-3o min instead of an hour meet. Always blame it on facility secretary; phone calls: late or time expires.
can’t be worse. at least she has some mental faculties up to a point.so who would be up for her VP?
Actor James Woods blasted President Biden and called for his resignation after the Taliban seized control of Afghanistan under his watch.
The veteran actor expressed regret however, at who would be replacing Biden, and described Vice President Kamala Harris as the “cackling imbecile on deck.”
He said: “This guy is a catastrophe. Even the fluffers of mainstream media can no longer ignore it. The greater tragedy is that we have a cackling imbecile on deck if he resigns”
Breitbart reports: The Internet is awash with video compilations showing Kamala Harris cackling hysterically in reaction to tough questions from media and political rivals.
James Woods’ remarks come as Biden struggles with a historically low approval rating after jetting off to Camp David as the Taliban toppled the U.S.-backed government in Afghanistan.
Biden left for the presidential retreat on Friday and refused to take reporter questions on the deteriorating state…
View original post 217 more words
The possibilities the Pentagon, CIA, and State Department never analyzed a rapid collapse in Afghanistan is ZERO. If it is true, it is negligence. If it isn’t, it is criminal negligence. We now find out State officials in country sent Secretary of State such a cable in July. So, it is criminal negligence. Every department head needs to be fired and a complete top to bottom restructuring of State, CIA, and the Pentagon needs to begin.
i’ve never seen a group of leaders so admired, respected and loved that everyone wants to get the hell out of the country.In fact, desperately wants to get out of their own country.
The same Twitter that is permitting the Taliban to use the platform for their purposes is also being used to expose what is really happening in Afghanistan. The other fact i find bizarre is that the one government that will probably recognize the new state of Afghanistan is China which happens to prohibit worship of God/religion. They’re communists. How does the Taliban reconcile that with their adherence to Islam? Makes no sense. Confused. That’s actually blasphemous on the part of the CCP in China.Yet, the Taliban would be ok with it.The only other government that might possibly recognize the new Afghanistan state is Russia.Afghanistan is not actually a government now. It’s a nation state because the Taliban does not have a government. It’s ruled by Sharia law instead. It’s how i understand it based on their own statements. They do understand too that Twitter is a western technology and will be posting stories like this one from CNN. The genie is out of the bottle so to speak. You can’t put tech back once it’s out there.
Congressional Democrats who failed in a late-night attempt earlier this month to impose federal control over elections are now pushing a new, more radical version of the proposal.The John L. Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2021 was introduced earlier this week by House Democrats as HR4. The introduction comes after Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) was blocked by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) from seeking to approve the upper chamber’s version of the For the People Act, HR1, by unanimous consent.Under the unanimous consent process, a bill is considered approved by the full Senate without a recorded vote, unless at least one senator objects, as Cruz did at 4 a.m. during the Aug. 11 Senate session.The Lewis proposal includes major provisions of HR1—expanding mail-in voting, legalizing vote harvesting, providing federal tax dollars to congressional campaigns, and banning voter ID requirements — while also adding provisions negating two important Supreme Court election law decisions.
House Committee on Armed Services Lead Republican Mike Rogers (R-AL), House Foreign Affairs Committee Lead Republican Michael McCaul (R-TX), and House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Lead Republican Devin Nunes (R-CA), sent a letter to President Biden expressing their anger over the “reckless withdrawal of U.S. forces in Afghanistan” and his failure to plan for the fallout that has resulted in a security crisis threatening the safety of Americans and our partners and allies.
Yep,Pelosi would be next in line. Got it. Do you get that it would only be TEMPORARY?
Do these people grasp what happened in Afghanistan? Do they understand all the implications? Do they get our citizens and their Afghani assistants are being hunted down by the Taliban and we aren’t even trying to get maybe THOUSANDS of our own citizens out of Afghanistan? Not that anyone in the administration seems to know how many there are. The British and French sent their military in to help people out. Joe isn’t lifting a finger. You did hear the British Parliment rail against the United States? Do you blame them?
Where was Joe when the Taliban marched onto Kabul and the Afghan President left the country? On vacation. Did he come back to address the nation? Nope.
The embassy wasn’t going to look like Saigon. He said that.
Joe finally came back to speak to the American people-after he was forced to. Do you get what he did? He patted himself on the back and said he was sticking to his decision. As if he was so resolute & presidential. He didn’t mean the botched withdrawal at all. He meant the decision to leave Afghanistan, which Pres Trump had already made. He pulled this trick and left the podium. He took off so he wouldn’t have to take any questions. i’m sure Pres Trump would have gotten away with that.
Look what he’s done with domestic policy. The border is wide open and we’re being invaded. He did that. We were energy independent ; now Joe is begging OPEC. Inflation is through the roof. Compare the price of gas under Trump and the price of gas under Joe. He let Russia open their own pipeline and shut down ours.
None of this compares to what we see unfolding in Afghanistan and nobody in his administration wants to deal with it. Joe wants to head back to Delaware. No pressers, no questions, no updates, no President.
The state run media-CNN,msnbc,ABC…et al-wanted this guy elected so they covered up for him. They made sure no negative press got out. They tried to make sure nobody noticed his mental decline. They hid the story about Hunter Biden’s laptop and anything that might negatively impact Joe’s chances of getting elected. The fall of Afghanistan and the hapless withdrawal can’t be hidden & there’s no way to ignore it. They made it their job to relentlessly attack Pres Trump for his whole term.
Maybe the Biden admin should have been keeping an eye on the Taliban and the situation in Afghanistan instead of the American people? Maybe General Milly should have been getting the military ready for the withdrawal instead of trying to implement CRT, woke culture and transgender surgeries in the military.
Maybe the DOJ and FBI should have kept an eye on the Taliban since they are a terrorist group instead of promoting the narrative that Trump supporters are domestic terrorists and keeping an eye on us?
The Biden admin, state run media, Twitter, Facebook and You Tube were so concerned about misinformation they banned our sitting President.Yet, Biden was telling the American people everything in Afganistan was honkey dory and the Taliban would never reach Kabul. Everything was fine. What do you call that?
You want the honest to God truth? Biden has no idea what’s going on, he has no plan and he doesn’t give a damn. You think he gives a fat rats ass about our country or the American people? If you think that, you need a serious reality check. We’re in a serious disaster here people. Better wake up.
You rigged the election for this? i can’t unsee those people falling to their death from the C17 because they were so desperate to get out. All Joe could muster up was that it was 4-5 days ago like it didn’t matter? Joe is marching our country towards economic collapse too. Bet he hides in Delaware. When he was on the campaign trail he spent more time in hiding than campaigning. Maybe the American people should have got a clue? Maybe the state run media should have asked him tougher questions than what kind of ice cream he liked? Something you’d ask a 12 yr old.