- it won’t be with bipartisanhip. Know what bipartisan means to the Dems? it means you bowed down and they’re going to take you to the cleaners come 2022. Let me see: weren’t these the same Dems that tried to impeach our President twice, burnt down cities from 2017-2020 to try and force Trump out of office, spied on his campaign, accused him of being a Russian agent, called Jan 6 an insurrection, committed voter fraud in key swing states by violating the Constitution, has at least 4 rabid anti Semites in their party yet call you people racists and wouldn’t think twice of taking down any Republican that got in their way. That’s just for starters. You want to work with those people? Why? How about the fact that they’re Marxists and Joe’s policies are wrecking the country? Anyone signs their infrastructure bill and gives them a ‘bipartisan victory’ better plan on being primaried. We’re in no mood to put up with this crap anymore. You people have a great chance of winning back the House & Senate and leave it to you to screw it up. Romney was involved in this? McConnell sat back and let it fly. It figures.
- which brings me to the next point. Why is McConnell still minority leader? You really do want to lose in 2022 don’t you? Maybe you see him one way-but we see him another. He’s a back stabbing piece of work. We don’t have time for back stabbers. He’s been in there too long and has swamp written all over him. You keep him you’ll carry his stench all over you. i can’t make it any clearer than that.
- The Democrats are nasty, power hungry, Marxist ideologues. Biden has dementia or some type of cognitive decline. He’s their puppet. He doesn’t know where he is most of the time and can’t spit out a coherent thought. Stay away from these people. Wait until 2022 and see what they do to you. They play dirty. These are not the people to be making deals with. They’re not stupid. They’ll use it to bite you in the behind when the time comes.
- There ya go. Knock off this kumbaya bipartisanship nonsense. Replace McConnell with a real leader. Fight like you have principles for a change and for crying out loud stand up for warriors like Jim Jordan.
- Words to the wise. Do not speak to the media. Mo Brooks did what all of you should do. You don’t need them. They’re liars.
- You do know Biden will do a victory lap with this infrastructure bill, right? You do know what you’ll get for signing on to it? A loss of the House and Senate.
- You see what Queen Pelosi is doing with her Jan 6 Commission? Know what else she’s going to do? Tie as many Republicans as she can to it-take them out- and ultimately reach her real goal of getting Trump. It’s personal with her. She doesn’t like sharing power with anyone. You want to play footsie with these people? i said it before and will keep saying it. You’re nuts if you do.They’re corrupt. You lay with dogs, you get fleas.
Have a question: is there any reason anyone but these people are on Twitter?Every time i check over there to see what’s up(AM BANNED, OK)and the same old things are always trending. Fire this one, sue that one, ban so and so. When Trump was actually governing the country it was impeach Trump, Trump resign, Trump resist. Anyway,i was glad to be banned because i was leaving for one of the backup accounts i had ready just in case the day ever came. It did.
Gettr is going to end up destroying Twitter. It’s a darned good platform and improving all the time. Hope people leave the imbeciles over at the future My Space and join us. I learned that Tucker was trending again. Next to Trump i can’t think of anyone who trended more often than Tucker. What that means is he’s gotten too close to the truth for the zillionth time. It’s why Biden let the IC* spy on him, if not give them orders to; then let them unmask him and leak through the NSA. Illegal without a warrant btw. Tonight Tucker went after Fauci and for some reason the left defends Fauci. Are they nuts? Fauci is the guy who helped fund GOF research in the WUHAN LAB that gave us the Coronavirus and then tried to cover his butt. Think about that. We’re going to talk more about these labs soon enough.Fauci even downplayed the virus when it first broke out in the U.S. No need to wear a mask. No need to panic. When he knew all along it didn’t come from a bat and how dangerous it was. It’s a little hard to hide a pandemic. In the end he tried to cover up the funding.
Let Fauci sue. Want the truth? Bet he doesn’t do it because there is no defamation.
Here’s Antifa approaching the White House in an attempt to carry out their plan to-in their own words-take out Trump. Trump and his family had to be moved to the bunker for their own safety. The Secret Service did their job and insisted on it.
*IC intelligence community which Obama/Biden weaponized to go after their political opponents.
What’s with this bipartisanship? Are you people nuts? Why is McConnell still the minority leader in the Senate. If any of you people had any brains he’d have been out a long time ago. Are you TRYING to screw up the 2022 elections?
Here we go again. Anyone signs this infrastructure bill, plan to be ‘primaried’. Later on today we’re going to have a little talk about ‘bipartisanship’.
“My daughter was a California constituent, and Nancy Pelosi not only, I feel like, orchestrated the death of my daughter.”
“I’ve reached out to Nancy Pelosi’s office several times, and she has yet to call me back because she’s too busy playing in her clubhouse with all of her elite people,” Witthoeft said.
She then reminded the House Speaker about who she really works for.“You know, it’s the people’s house. It’s not your house, Nancy,” Witthoeft declared.“It’s the people’s house.
That’s my message to Nancy Pelosi,” she added.Wnd.com reports: Despite the many claims of violence that occurred on Jan. 6, evidence has yet to surface suggesting Babbitt herself was reckless or threatening.
An earlier report from The Western Journal found that there had been no documented reports of Babbitt starting fires or attacking police officers.
Her mother wants to know who is responsible for her death.“The Capitol Police should be held accountable like every other police department in the country.”
Witthoeft isn’t the only one fighting for Babbitt.In a July 1 statement, former President Donald Trump asked only the following question: “Who shot Ashli Babbitt?”President Trump asks who shot Ashli Babbitt.
Every American should know who shot Ashli Babbitt. An unarmed young woman was shot at point-blank range and killed for trespassing.
Any cop in this country they did that anywhere else would already be in prison. pic.twitter.com/2UKmhrIzEc— Bernard B. Kerik (@BernardKerik) July 1, 2021Trump’s statement brought national awareness to the issue, causing Babbitt’s name to trend on Twitter.
Back in April, Babbitt’s family announced that they were suing the Capitol Police for “at least $10 million” in damages.
For the suit to be successful, the family would have to prove that the officer responsible had used “constitutionally unreasonable” force against Babbitt.
On April 14, after conducting an investigation, the Department of Justice released a statement on the matter.“
Prosecutors would have to prove not only that the officer used force that was constitutionally unreasonable, but that the officer did so ‘willfully,’ which the Supreme Court has interpreted to mean that the officer acted with a bad purpose to disregard the law,” the DOJ said.
“As this requirement has been interpreted by the courts, evidence that an officer acted out of fear, mistake, panic, misperception, negligence, or even poor judgment cannot establish the high level of intent required under Section 242.”
In the era of police accountability and transparency, why has the death of Ashli Babbitt been swept under the rug?
No one is marching in the streets for her. No one is burning down police precincts.Despite what the establishment media and Democratic politicians have claimed, the events of Jan. 6. — while shameful and wrong — did not constitute an “insurrection.”
The continued problem from that day has been the government’s lack of transparency about Babbitt’s death.People want answers. They won’t forget — and Babbitt’s mother isn’t going to let them.