Let’s dive in.
Definition of insurrection, in legal terms: it is a rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.The Democrats are now accusing Pres Trump of being involved in an insurrection. How stupid is this? There were probably 50k people at the Save America rally. If Pres Trump really wanted to attack the government he had a large enough crowd there to attack ALL of DC. That said, isn’t the President the Commander in Chief of the military? Now,if you were the President and you wanted to attack the government would you use your authority as the CIC with the backing of our armed services or would you prefer to use a band of citizens you had never met and have them break in the Capitol Building as if that was going to take down the government.
i doubt the crowd that broke into the building figured they were going to take down the government. Honestly, it looked more like a riot although there may have been people there who had bigger plans in mind. Pres Trump was apoplectic when he saw our monuments being vandalized let alone the Capitol building being broken into. Trump was there for a peaceful protest and that is protected by the right to free speech and peaceful assembly. Want to see an insurrection? Watch the destruction & mayhem wrought by Antifa and BLM who clearly intended to rebel against the U.S. authorities. Still do.
Biden and Harris were bailing them out and encouraging them to continue while Trump was still in office. They’re impeaching the wrong person. Since the grounds for impeachment, according to the Dems, are being involved in either an insurrection (the purpose of BLM & Antifa) or inciting violence then Biden and Harris did both. It’s a well known fact. They did it out in the open. There’s more of a case here against Biden & Harris and nothing on Trump. We’re getting to the impeachment in a bit.
The legal definition of a riot is a violent offense against public order involving three or more people. Like an unlawful assembly, a riot involves a gathering of persons for an illegal purpose. In contrast to an unlawful assembly, however, a riot involves violence.There is some difference between an insurrection and a riot; but an insurrection is apt to use riots as a means to an end.
The Senate took a vote on whether the 2nd impeachment this week of Donald Trump was constitutional or not. This one is easy. You can’t impeach someone who is no longer in office & is living as a private citizen. It’s a no brainer. It’s not in the Constitution and as far as i know there’s no precedent for it; correct me if i’m wrong about precedent. i’m not 100$% sure that’s true but i do know with 100% certainty impeachment of a private citizen ESPECIALLY without due process is NOT in the Constitution.Trump was removed by vote.
They didn’t need the remedy of impeachment. Here’s a red flag. Justice Roberts had an obligation to preside over the hearings. The Constitution says he SHALL preside; not if he wishes to preside. Roberts has a progressive record to date and his not wanting to get involved is all you need to know. He knows very well it’s not constitutional. He wouldn’t touch it with a 50 foot pole and he didn’t . Flat out said N-O. The Republicans should just walk out and not give the impeachment any legitimacy. It has none,nada,zero.
Now for the big 2. Fraud and Coup.
i already wrote an entry hoping to explain the issue with the 2020 election; it noted the fraudulent and unconstitutional acts that took place.
We could put it this way; the election fraud was to the coup what riots can be to an insurrection. Note that i didn’t say ‘a’ coup. i wrote THE coup because i’m referring to a specific coup. The one the Democrats and their cohorts started in 2015 and finally pulled off in 2020.
Let’s define coup.A coup is the removal and seizure of a government and its powers. Typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a political faction, the military, or a dictator. Many scholars consider a coup successful when the usurpers seize and hold power for at least seven days.
I’ll keep it simple. It doesn’t need to be complicated for the purposes here.
- We know the Obama admin didn’t want Trump to win the Republican nomination and they didn’t think he had a chance. When he did they got really nervous-afraid he could become President. The FBI,DOJ,State Dept,Never Trumpers,cable news,some overseas allies,long story short, ALL conspired to keep him from taking office but more importantly(to them) to take him out of office should he win. This came to be known as the Russia Collusion story aka Russia Hoax or Spygate. Sometimes it was called Obamagate. Dan Bongino calls it the pee pee hoax. I’m good with that,but i digress.
- The actors committed a slew of felonies. i’m not going to get into the weeds on the whole plot. i will list the best books that do get into the weeds in case anyone is interested. You will find them at the conclusion of the entry.
- The subsequent investigation that followed-the Mueller probe as it was called-failed as far as removal of Trump went but took up time,money and capital; it managed to do some damage. It mainly covered up their own corruption. Nobody involved was held accountable.
- Next, they tried the first impeachment over the Ukraine phone call they claimed was a quid pro quo. Fail.They were even considering trying the 25th amendment on him.
- The coup isn’t going so well and the election year is coming up fast. This is where fixing the election came in. They were on it and here we are. COUP accomplished. One of the reasons i am so sure it was a coup and the election was rigged to make it look like Biden won is because there wasn’t anything they wouldn’t do to keep Trump out of office. Obviously. They were willing to commit felonies[let that sink in] if it meant getting rid of him.Why wouldn’t they come up with a plot to rig the election in Biden’s favor even if the actions were illegal and unconstitutional? Who was stopping them anyway? The ONE thing they didn’t see coming was the Trump landslide. Here’s a link to the article: https://americafirst.blog/2021/02/10/election-fraud-my-eye-we-just-witnessed-a-coup/
- List of the Best :
The Russia Hoax, Greg Jarrett
Spygate, Dan Bongino
The Plot Against the President, Lee Smith
Deep State Target, George Papadopolous
There’s more out there on the topic but any or all on the list , will get you off to a good start!