Source: Conservatives On Telegram**
A former CIA officer wrote that he left the Democratic Party due to the second impeachment of former President Donald Trump, saying that it only serves to exacerbate the political divide.“For years, Democrats like me have watched with increasing alarm as our own political leaders and activists … have used an endless stream of hateful, violent and ultimately un-American rhetoric that has resulted in billions of dollars in economic damage and given birth to a violent national movement,” wrote Bryan Dean Wright, the former intelligence officer, for the Daily Caller.Wright said the “modern Left” is infused with “systemic hatred” that has “inflamed profound political divisions and the predictable outcomes that come with them, most especially violence and destruction.”“The most egregious example came in the summer of 2020, with Leftist race riots that cost upwards of $2 billion in damages,” he said, adding that Democratic leaders didn’t offer condemnations when “fires raged,” property was vandalized, and lives were destroyed.Wright pointed out that democratically elected officials incited violence in 2020.“A woman in New York City threw a Molotov cocktail at four police officers sitting in their vehicle during a riot” and “were unharmed only because the gas bomb failed to ignite,” he said.“Next, a group of rioters in Seattle tried to seal up the doors of a police precinct and ignite the building on fire, burning cops alive.“In all, over 700 federal, state, and local law enforcement officers sustained injuries in violence perpetrated by Leftist rioters. That includes retired St. Louis police Captain David Dorn, who died defending the city he loved from those encouraged by the Democrat Party’s incitement.”Wright went on to cite rhetoric from mainstream media pundits such as CNN’s Chris Cuomo, who told viewers last year,
“Show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful,” and NPR’s statement that “looting is a powerful tool to bring about real, lasting change in society.”
Such statements, he argued, served to gaslight people into committing acts of violence. At the same time, he suggested that it’s hypocritical to impeach Trump for allegedly inciting an insurrection when Democratic leaders and left-leaning media outlets emboldened rioters and anarchists last year.House Democrats have argued that Trump’s speech incited supporters on Jan. 6 to carry out the Capitol breach, which left several people—including an officer—dead.“For Democrats like me, we have no choice: we have to leave. But where do we go, politically, now that our party can no longer be salvaged? The answer is to be found in the exit data from the 2020 election: We’re already leaving, it turns out, and joining the new, populist Republican Party,” he said.
Let’s dive in.
Definition of insurrection, in legal terms: it is a rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.The Democrats are now accusing Pres Trump of being involved in an insurrection. How stupid is this? There were probably 50k people at the Save America rally. If Pres Trump really wanted to attack the government he had a large enough crowd there to attack ALL of DC. That said, isn’t the President the Commander in Chief of the military? Now,if you were the President and you wanted to attack the government would you use your authority as the CIC with the backing of our armed services or would you prefer to use a band of citizens you had never met and have them break in the Capitol Building as if that was going to take down the government.
i doubt the crowd that broke into the building figured they were going to take down the government. Honestly, it looked more like a riot although there may have been people there who had bigger plans in mind. Pres Trump was apoplectic when he saw our monuments being vandalized let alone the Capitol building being broken into. Trump was there for a peaceful protest and that is protected by the right to free speech and peaceful assembly. Want to see an insurrection? Watch the destruction & mayhem wrought by Antifa and BLM who clearly intended to rebel against the U.S. authorities. Still do.
Biden and Harris were bailing them out and encouraging them to continue while Trump was still in office. They’re impeaching the wrong person. Since the grounds for impeachment, according to the Dems, are being involved in either an insurrection (the purpose of BLM & Antifa) or inciting violence then Biden and Harris did both. It’s a well known fact. They did it out in the open. There’s more of a case here against Biden & Harris and nothing on Trump. We’re getting to the impeachment in a bit.
The legal definition of a riot is a violent offense against public order involving three or more people. Like an unlawful assembly, a riot involves a gathering of persons for an illegal purpose. In contrast to an unlawful assembly, however, a riot involves violence.There is some difference between an insurrection and a riot; but an insurrection is apt to use riots as a means to an end.
The Senate took a vote on whether the 2nd impeachment this week of Donald Trump was constitutional or not. This one is easy. You can’t impeach someone who is no longer in office & is living as a private citizen. It’s a no brainer. It’s not in the Constitution and as far as i know there’s no precedent for it; correct me if i’m wrong about precedent. i’m not 100$% sure that’s true but i do know with 100% certainty impeachment of a private citizen ESPECIALLY without due process is NOT in the Constitution.Trump was removed by vote.
They didn’t need the remedy of impeachment. Here’s a red flag. Justice Roberts had an obligation to preside over the hearings. The Constitution says he SHALL preside; not if he wishes to preside. Roberts has a progressive record to date and his not wanting to get involved is all you need to know. He knows very well it’s not constitutional. He wouldn’t touch it with a 50 foot pole and he didn’t . Flat out said N-O. The Republicans should just walk out and not give the impeachment any legitimacy. It has none,nada,zero.
Now for the big 2. Fraud and Coup.
i already wrote an entry hoping to explain the issue with the 2020 election; it noted the fraudulent and unconstitutional acts that took place.
We could put it this way; the election fraud was to the coup what riots can be to an insurrection. Note that i didn’t say ‘a’ coup. i wrote THE coup because i’m referring to a specific coup. The one the Democrats and their cohorts started in 2015 and finally pulled off in 2020.
Let’s define coup.A coup is the removal and seizure of a government and its powers. Typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a political faction, the military, or a dictator. Many scholars consider a coup successful when the usurpers seize and hold power for at least seven days.
I’ll keep it simple. It doesn’t need to be complicated for the purposes here.
- We know the Obama admin didn’t want Trump to win the Republican nomination and they didn’t think he had a chance. When he did they got really nervous-afraid he could become President. The FBI,DOJ,State Dept,Never Trumpers,cable news,some overseas allies,long story short, ALL conspired to keep him from taking office but more importantly(to them) to take him out of office should he win. This came to be known as the Russia Collusion story aka Russia Hoax or Spygate. Sometimes it was called Obamagate. Dan Bongino calls it the pee pee hoax. I’m good with that,but i digress.
- The actors committed a slew of felonies. i’m not going to get into the weeds on the whole plot. i will list the best books that do get into the weeds in case anyone is interested. You will find them at the conclusion of the entry.
- The subsequent investigation that followed-the Mueller probe as it was called-failed as far as removal of Trump went but took up time,money and capital; it managed to do some damage. It mainly covered up their own corruption. Nobody involved was held accountable.
- Next, they tried the first impeachment over the Ukraine phone call they claimed was a quid pro quo. Fail.They were even considering trying the 25th amendment on him.
- The coup isn’t going so well and the election year is coming up fast. This is where fixing the election came in. They were on it and here we are. COUP accomplished. One of the reasons i am so sure it was a coup and the election was rigged to make it look like Biden won is because there wasn’t anything they wouldn’t do to keep Trump out of office. Obviously. They were willing to commit felonies[let that sink in] if it meant getting rid of him.Why wouldn’t they come up with a plot to rig the election in Biden’s favor even if the actions were illegal and unconstitutional? Who was stopping them anyway? The ONE thing they didn’t see coming was the Trump landslide. Here’s a link to the article: https://americafirst.blog/2021/02/10/election-fraud-my-eye-we-just-witnessed-a-coup/
- List of the Best :
The Russia Hoax, Greg Jarrett
Spygate, Dan Bongino
The Plot Against the President, Lee Smith
Deep State Target, George Papadopolous
There’s more out there on the topic but any or all on the list , will get you off to a good start!
Interestingly Politico is picking up on a fear amid the GOPe (establishment) that President Trump will likely not only survive the second insufferable impeachment effort, but he is likely to exit stronger than ever…. and that means retaliation against the DeceptiCon class of republicans.